Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A poem for the sun

Today the teacher asked me to make a poem about the sun.Just in 10 minutes and read it loudly in the class. I have no idea writing a poem, even about the sun, the huge source of nature power. I used to be a good poem writter when I was still in the university. But now, What all I know just everything about babies, children, homework, education and not many other things.

Let's think quickly, I saw the iraqi man beside me. He is my groupmate and he is the one and only. We made group of just two members. I knew He depend on me. He is absolutely blank about the poem. And, finally...here my little poem...it's nice. even seems so childish I though.


Early morning....
I wake up quickly
Jump from my bed with the high sprint
get dress in a hurry

I see the sun from the window
Shone brightly in the east
The golden circle shines this morning
like fresh injection for my spirit

Under warm of Mr Sun
I make a little jogging along the street
Under beautiful of Mr Sun
I take a deep breath of fresh air

Sun is source of power
Source of energy
Source of human living
and there is still the sun
There is still nice hope waiting for me


There is something funny when I read my poem. I knew, I can't make a more philosophical poem this moment. At least, my children will be happy when I read this poem for them....
huh, that was ashamed......

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sip...teyus berlatih bu..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home