Friday, May 22, 2009

Just Curhat........


I have been through and through the hardest time in my life, but I'm still learning for everything. What my best hope is, life could make me grow better and better, be a better person, more patience, faithfull, more worship and be a wise mom and as a wife too. I'm a school lover before and till now, growing happily in school and university. But, I do really understand now that my life is the real university for me. there are still many things to do to gain my dreams. I believe about "Dream will be come true", just depend on our trust and our efforts. I believe in Allah, He always sees our little till big efforts, and always hears anything what we pray.....

All the praise just for Allah who the most gracious, the most merciful..............

Southampton. may'09

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

sabar, ya, ma......lakon ki menange keri....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home